Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back to Regular Programming




With Christmas activities full swing I wasn’t able to post; my hope with this blog is to be consistently writing on here. Now previously I posted I would talk about what gave me my first glimpse of this lifestyle. Have you ever searched for something for so long and when you least expect it you find it, well this is how this story begins:
      
For the new guy
               It was about 2 months ago and I had a very short break at school. Since I couldn’t go home and there was nobody at school I decided to go to a chartroom (first mistake). Now when I was younger I use to do this more often but I hadn’t since I was young. Now, as I was looking at the list of usernames I reached the letter D and all these names beginning with Dom appeared. I had always been curious what they meant by Dom so I choose one and decided to ask. I didn’t know at that moments this man would be the one to change my life views forever. We talked on the chartroom a long time and he asked to exchanged pictures, thinking this would be the only time I talked to him I gave him a false photo (second mistake). Soon after, we exchanged numbers (mistake 3, never give out your number). We talked on the phone for hours thats night about everything. I asked him a thousand questions about the lifestyle. What he hadn’t realized was that he given me an “aha” moment, everything he said a Dom was, was exactly what I’ve been looking for in a man. I found that missing piece in my puzzle. The next night I told him that I wanted to be his sub. Soon after we entered a trial basis. The way he demanded things and just had control over my day excited me, but what I hadn’t realized was that I had to Skype with him before he made me his sub. Within a week of avoiding it I couldn’t handle the guilt anymore I told him. As I expected he was upset but said he understood. The only thing was that I had lost his trust which is a big deal in any relationship. Currently him and I are friends I still try to keep in contact with him but I know it will never be the same. But luckily for me there is a new guy in my life. I met him on Fetlife and he lives in my area. Since we began talking a few days before my Christmas break I haven’t been able to meet up with him but things are looking good for me and him. I will let you know how our first encounter goes, by the sound of it he is making sure there is just as much pain as there is pleasure. I am excited a little late christmas gift ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment